"生活脱轨"用英语怎么说

未能成功加载,请稍后再试
0/0

Well, how do we describe Look Both Ways, I like the idea of this.

好吧 我们该如何描述《双轨人生》呢 我喜欢这部电影的想法

Look Both Ways, it follows Natalie

《双轨人生》讲述了娜塔丽

on the eve of her graduation --college graduation.

在她毕业前夕——大学毕业

She takes a pregnancy test

她做了一次怀孕检测

and her life severs off into two different parallel lives.

她的生活从此被切割成了两条不同的平行线

One where she is pregnant and one where she's not.

一种人生是她怀孕了 另一种是她没有

And I think what I loved most about the movie and when I read the script

当我读剧本的时候 我最喜欢这部电影的地方

was that there is no wrong path.

在于人生没有错误的道路

There isn't one that you're like, "oh, that was the bad one".

没有一种人生会让你觉得 “噢 那是一条糟糕的路”

So I think both, you know, there's silver linings in both.

所以我认为 两者都有好的一面

And it's comforting to know that, you know,

令人欣慰的是 你知道

there isn't one decision that you can make

你所做的任何决定都不会

that will just completely derail everything in your world.

让你的生活完全脱轨

本课语言点

sever /ˈsevər/ v. 切割 切断

parallel /ˈpærəlel/ adj. 平行的

script /skrɪpt/ n. 剧本

silver lining 好处

comforting /ˈkʌmfərtɪŋ/ adj. 令人欣慰的

derail /diːˈreɪl/ v. 脱轨

0每日英语听力引流图.jpg


下载全新《每日英语听力》客户端,查看完整内容