-Good morning everybody. -Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir?
-大家早安 -我可以帮您倒咖啡吗 先生
Oh, no, no. I'm an intern, just like you guys.
喔 不 我是实习生 就跟你们一样
Except for the tie, the briefcase and the fact that I can rent a car.
除了这领带 公文包 还有我可以租车以外
Seriously, you're an intern?
真的?你是实习生?
Yeah. Well, I'm kind of heading in a new career direction
是的 我正朝着一个新的职业方向发展
and you know, you gotta start at the bottom.
你知道的 得从底层做起
Dude.
老兄
Look, I know I'm a little older than you guys, but it's not like I'm Bob Hope.
我知道我比你们大一些 但不至于像鲍勃·霍普一样
The comedian. USO.
一位喜剧演员 参加劳军联合组织的
Uh, it's U.S.A., sir.
是美利坚合众国 先生
本课语言点
intern /ˈɪntɜːrn/ n. 实习生
except for 除了
briefcase /ˈbriːfkeɪs/ n. 公文包
head in 朝某个方向去
start at the bottom 从底层做起
comedian /kəˈmiːdiən/ n. 喜剧演员